Social Media & Digital Management Work
Looking for an experienced and reliable online manager who can grow your community, your revenue and your key metrics? Then look no further because you’re found her.
Currently I volunteer with the Little Portugal BIA and assist this neighbourhood organization with its Twitter account. I also have extensive experience running websites and social media accounts for some of the biggest names in music including EltonJohn.com, JamesTaylor.com and BillyTalent.com
I am available to work on website and social media projects and accounts in almost any shape or form. Maybe you’re a clothing shop owner that needs someone to look after your store’s mailing list or you’re a music promoter who needs someone to tweet on your behalf; whatever your situation, I can help. Please check out some of my highlights from my time at officialCOMMUNITY (OC), and then get in touch.
Highlights from my time at officialCOMMUNITY
- Helped to successfully grow key metrics for our sites including growing the BillyTalent.com Twitter account from 19,450 in March 2011 to 114,000 in September 2013; the George Michael Facebook page from 736,697 in March 2011 to 1,404,448 in September 2013 and averaging a mailing list open rate of around 25% across our sites.
- Created monitoring and engagement campaigns, budgets, site audits, report cards and other tools to ensure that Clients’ websites and social media accounts were healthy, accurate and making money.
- Helped our account managers work through various account issues, from communicating with third parties those who didn’t quite get this whole “internet thing” to managing the expectations of those who wanted everything yesterday.
- Revamped and relaunched various websites, most notably EltonJohn.com. In addition to assisting with writing and editing copy, I helped with thoroughly testing the site and creating a new, three-tier subscription model that played a key role in growing revenue by a third in under a year.
- Assisted in the development of a proprietary ticket selling system that allows users to complete a ticket purchase in under a minute while reducing backend dependencies. Once it was launched, I oversaw the rollout of this product to several OC websites.
- Assisted in creating, testing and launching a unique, “invite ticketing” system that was designed to minimize server overload and ticket scalping.
- Documented my department’s processes and procedures, as well as created guidelines and checklists, in order to increase the department’s efficiency.
- Grew my department by making smart hiring and training choices. In total, I hired seven individuals for intern, entry and intermediate roles, and trained a total of 12 employees. Of those 12, seven were still with OCC when I left it.